Water / Wastewater Field Engineer
We are Recruiting on Purpose a Water / Wastewater Field Engineer to join either our Client’s Atlanta, GA or Athens, GA office to work full-time on water/wastewater facility construction projects.
Responsibilities to include:
- Acting Resident Project Representative and conduct on-site observations during construction of water/wastewater facility projects.
- Coordinate and communicate with multi-discipline teams, owner, contractor, and third-party inspection/testing firms.
- Review and interpret project specifications and drawings.
- Manage and prepare daily reports, verify material quantities, review payment applications, and prepare project correspondence/reports.
- Willing to travel and stay local to projects as needed.
Minimum professional qualifications:
- 5 years of construction / construction observation experience.
- Familiarity with construction methods typical of civil, structural, and mechanical engineering, and construction materials testing.
- Able to easily move around active construction site safely and effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Preferred professional qualifications:
- B.S. or Associate degree in a Civil Engineering, Engineering Technology, and/or Building/Construction Science.
- Experience in the municipal water and wastewater or similar industry.