Assistant Warehouse Area Manager
Warehouse Area Manager COMPANY PROFILE:
This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations., In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
Warehouse Area Manager BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits include:
Warehouse Area Manager IMPACT:
Supervise all day to day activities within the distribution center in Arlington. Principal objective of this position is to oversee the operations necessary for the effective delivery of product in a cost effective and high quality manner while maintaining a safe environment.
Warehouse Area Manager DETAILS:
1. Lead a combination of Departments, personnel and tasks, including but not limited to the
supervision of (directly or indirectly) all day to day activities of the prescribed departments located at Arlington which includes… IT, Quality, Material Handling, HR, Customer Service, Shipping, Receiving, Transportation and Facility Maintenance.
2. Interview, hire and train Warehouse personnel, and develop Supervisors.
3. Develop daily, weekly, monthly metrics and goals to align the departments and facility with company objectives.
4. Create a culture of accountability, success and winning through defined measurable goals/objectives to facilitate all departments pulling in the same direction and celebrating the wins as an organization.
5. Responsible for reviewing and approving invoices, MRO, payroll time sheets, and other related employee requests.
6. Facilities maintenance: Arrange for routine maintenance and manage contract and related activities for building security, facility needs, custodial services, landscape, temporary services, fire system, propane, all warehouse equipment, recycling, vehicles, company activities etc.
7. Responsible for final in-house audit (acceptance of variances) during the Physical Inventory in conjunction with Accounting and outside auditors.
8. Approve and process both inbound and outbound intercompany ST/OT requests.
9. Participate in yearly Performance Objectives that align company and personal goals for the upcoming fiscal year. Including helping the Warehouse Supervisor identify their aligned goals.
Warehouse Area Manager BACKGROUND:
Warehouse Area Manager NEXT STEPS:
Advance Your Career – Apply Today.
Warehouse Area Manager Arlington