This is an executive level position reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Advisors.
The Vice President of Operations will provide corporate leadership and directs business operations of the company by providing maximum growth, profit, and return on investment. Assists in establishing current and long-range objectives, plans and policies. Guides corporate development and implementation of these strategies and policies through subordinate executive officers. Represents the company with its major customers, the financial community and the public. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
1. Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
2. Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and the use of resources and materials.
3. Ensures payroll and benefits are completed accurately and in a timely manner to assist in accurate financial preparation and presentation and to maintain compliance with legal, regulatory, and professional standards.
4. Assists the Executive team in establishing, implementing, and communicating the strategic direction of the organization.
5. Collaborates with management team to provide support to meet organizational objectives and assist the company in maintaining compliance with industry standards.