Vice President of Marketing
Our client is looking for a strategic and creative Vice President of Marketing with a passion for driving growth and awareness in our marketing leading prescription management and patient engagement software. As our Vice President of Marketing, you will collaborate closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and executive management to define a success go to market strategy. If you love building compelling solution narratives that resonate with customers, engaging with industry experts and enabling new sales opportunities, this is the role for you!
You will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the Marketing team, with a focus on setting the strategy for demand generation through a combination of digital, social, sales generation and events-based channels. Our business covers both B2B and B2C so experience in each channel is a definite plus.
· Collaborate with the management team to define the overall marketing strategy and lead its implementation.
· Develop and execute lead generation strategy leveraging key channels such as email, social, search, PPC, syndicated content, and events, to achieve team and company-level objectives.
· Work with Sales on building an effective Account Based Marketing strategy to reach key customer accounts across Hospitals and Health System targets.
· Lead all Marketing Communications.
· Build a world class marketing team.
· Manage marketing technology stack to ensure seamless data collection for performance analysis and iteration.
· Develop and track marketing KPIs to track key marketing goals and objectives
· Establish effective cross-departmental relationships with Sales and Product to maximize collaborative outcomes and achieve company-wide objectives.
· Must have an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Preferred 5+ years of direct Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Marketing.
· Experience in the Digital Health, Digital Pharmacy Space would a plus.
· 5+ years of prior management experience.
· Strong Digital campaign background.
· Experience running Trade Shows and Industry Events.
· Passion for data – Analytical, funnel driven, experimentation driven.
· Proven track record running a growth strategy and driving measurable results.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong working knowledge of HubSpot and other best in class marketing tools and services.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent.
· Start-up experience is a plus.
· Healthcare technology experience is also a plus.