We are searching for a VP of Engineering for a highly regarded chemical company. The VP of Engineering will provide strategic leadership for all engineering departments and activities, including capital projects, process technology, plant engineering and operational excellence.
Requirements for the VP of Engineering:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, MBA preferred
- 12+ years’ experience in the chemical industry with a career track that includes progressive engineering leadership roles, including multi-plant and global responsibilities.
- Experience implementing strategic engineering direction within organizations including continuous improvement and innovation.
- A track record of accomplishment driving the execution of world class process engineering and technology capabilities and standardization.
- Experience developing and executing multi-year plans
- Extensive experience preparing and managing engineering operating and capital budgets.
- Exceptional business acumen, strategic thinker
- Accomplished at working at all levels within an organization both domestically and internationally.
Occupational Category: 17-2041 Chemical Engineers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer