Are you a Marketing Executive who wants to join a privately held company that has experienced amazing growth and is on track to double its revenue in the next two years? Are you a Marketing Executive who has experience in Consumer Packaged Goods? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider this opportunity?
Our client is adding a Vice President of Marketing to its team to drive all Enterprise marketing efforts for all three business units in order to achieve business objectives. As Vice President of Marketing, with 6 direct reports and reporting to the CEO, you will develop best in class processes to drive department efficiency, innovation and improved profitability.
As Vice President of Marketing you will:
- Implement strategies and plans to deliver double digit sales growth annually.
- Develop plans to increase contribution margins across all lines of business.
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy for the Enterprise, appropriate to each business unit.
- Manage all traditional and digital marketing channels including ecommerce, D2C, and social media to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and deliver marketing policies, practices, and strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence, and promote online products.
- Identifies and develops key talent and appropriately manages the marketing staff
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets. Measure ROI and KPI’s.
- Measure, manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Work with Senior Sales Directors, Sales directors, and Product Managers to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
- Lead and motivate digital marketing cross functional teams and outside partners
Your background should include:
- BS degree in Marketing required. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as an Omni Channel Marketing Executive
- CPG experience a must
- Experience marketing products found in the cleaning aisle of retailer preferred OR previous experience with a major player in the CPG industry
- Strong experience in B2B, B2C, D2C.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid experience with Google AdWords and social media advertising
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
Why consider this opportunity?
- Medical insurance including dental. Vision optional.
- 401(k) with match
- STD and LTD
- Life Insurance
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Fitness facility reimbursement
- 80% of annual Sam’s Club or Costco membership paid
Our client will provide relocation assistance. Seeking Midwest based candidates.