The VDC Manager position is an in office position located in Charlotte North Carolina.
This role helps develop, implement and manage VDC processes for each individual office.
They are responsible for providing VDC, Building Information Modeling ( BIM ) leadership, Construction Technology training and support.
They assist in the development of VDC based innovation, initiatives and processes and serves as the liaison between departments.
The VDC Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall performance, success, and support of these techniques and processes.
This role will be responsible for leading innovation to leverage various VDC technologies to benefit the project objectives.
Skills, Qualification, and Experience:
• Four (4) to ten (10) years experience.
• Preferred four (4) year degree in Architecture, Engineering or a construction related curriculum.
• Must be proficient with 3D Modeling, BIM, and CAD based software. (Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and others).
• Familiarity with 3D-Laser Scanning, Construction based field Apps(Procore, Revizto, StructionSite), UAS/Drone Technology
As one of the largest, progressive general contractors in the Southeast, their success is founded upon the strength of their client relationships and employees.
This company excels in both ground-up & Build-Out construction with 6 office locations in the Southeast.
They are looking for experienced commercial construction professionals who are capable of leading their offices into the next phase of growth with the company.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary (Market Competitive with range of $85-125k DOE)
- + Attractive Bonus Structure
- + Comprehensive Insurance Plan (Provided free for employee!)
- + PTO of 2 weeks Vacation + Sick Time & 9 Holidays
- + Auto Allowance or Truck Provided with Fuel Card (Depending on Position)
- + 401(k) retirement fund + ESOP Employee Stock Ownership
- + Other beneficial attributes for family & personal