Job Title: Vascular Surgeon
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
Salary: This position offers a competitive base salary and an attractive compensation package, including RVU based bonus, commencement bonus, assistance with medical education debt, relocation assistance, reimbursement for licensure, dues and/or subscriptions, 401K, profit sharing, PTO and CME allowance.
Job Summary: This position is looking for an experienced Vascular Surgeon to join a team of 1 General/Vascular Surgeon and 2 General Surgeons. The position offers the chance to work in a medical office building connected to the hospital with necessary equipment, including robotics, available.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide case reports referencing at least 100 Vascular cases in the past two years
– Participate in 10 days of call coverage with a 1:3 ratio
– Utilize necessary equipment, including robotics, for surgeries
– Uphold professionalism and work within the medical team
– Special requirement: General Surgery/Vascular Surgery
– Preferably 2-15 years of experience
– State licensure
– Board Certification
Experience and Skills:
– Technical skills and knowledge related to Vascular Surgery
– Ability to work in a team
– Knowledge of robots and other necessary equipment
Why Join Us: This position offers an excellent opportunity to be part of a robust and growing healthcare system. Not only will you be part of a collaborative and supportive team, but you will also have access to the necessary equipment and resources to do your job to the best of your ability. Additionally, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and attractive compensation package.