Job Title: Vascular and Interventional Radiologist
Location: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Salary: This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced and motivated Vascular and Interventional Radiologist to join our team. The successful candidate must be comfortable with Interventional Radiology, including angiography, vascular, and all general modalities. The ratio of Interventional Radiology to General Radiology is anticipated to be 50/50. A call schedule of 1:4 is expected, as well as a Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm schedule. This is a shareholder track position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose medical conditions and diseases using imaging techniques
• Perform Interventional Radiology procedures
• Provide comprehensive imaging services for patients
• Interpret images and provide reports to referring physicians
• Participate in quality assurance and improvement activities
• Maintain current knowledge of advances in the field
• MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school
• Board Certification in Radiology
• Fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology
• Current state medical license
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience and Skills:
• Expertise in all modalities of Interventional Radiology
• Exceptional patient care and communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively
• Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology
• Computer proficiency
Why Join Us: Our team is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care and we strive to create a workplace environment that fosters collaboration and professional growth. We value creativity and innovation, and provide our team members with the tools, resources and support they need to succeed. In addition, we offer an 8-week vacation and a competitive benefits package.