Job Title: Urologist
Location: Victoria, Texas
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary, with MGMA guidelines at fair market value, and a commencement bonus of up to $100k. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including life, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, student loan debt assistance, and CME, medical licensure, and relocation assistance.
Job Summary: We are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Urologist to join our team in Victoria, Texas. This role will be responsible for providing call coverage of 10 days per month and utilizing the daVinci Xi surgical system, with Trumpf bed and all attachments for positioning. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team with existing anesthesia and surgical staff and office space available.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide call coverage of 10 days per month
• Utilize the daVinci Xi surgical system, with Trumpf bed and all attachments for positioning
• Manage patient care and medical records
• Ensure excellent standards of medical practice
• Take part in teaching and training
• Participate in research activities
• Board-certified or board-eligible in Urology
• Robotics trained preferred
• Ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Experience and Skills:
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Ability to work independently and make decisions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledgeable of current medical and healthcare standards and regulations
Why Join Us: We are looking for an experienced Urologist to join our growing team, and provide the highest quality of care to our patients. Our team of specialists is committed to offering comprehensive, quality services and treatments through evidence-based medicine and the latest technological advancements. We are proud to offer a supportive environment with a wide range of resources and opportunities to help you succeed.