Job Title: Urologist
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Salary: We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Summary: A Urologist is needed to join an established practice in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The Urologist will provide personalized, compassionate care to patients while leveraging their knowledge and experience in the field of Urology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat diseases of the urinary tract, reproductive organs, and the adrenal gland
– Perform complex surgeries and other medical procedures
– Develop and implement patient treatment plans
– Provide patient education and counseling
– Monitor patient progress and modify treatment plans as needed
– Board certification in Urology
– Current medical license
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues
– Ability to handle a high volume of patients
Experience and Skills:
– At least 5 years of experience in a Urology practice
– Thorough understanding of Urology treatments and procedures
– Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
– Knowledge of medical coding and billing
– Proficiency in using electronic medical records
Why Join Us: We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer a competitive salary, a potential 1:4 call, and a comprehensive recruitment package that may include relocation allowance, commencement bonus, CME assistance, loan repayment, and stipend options. Join our team and make a valuable contribution to our practice.