Job Title: Urologist
Location: Granbury, Texas
Salary: We are offering a highly competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, as well as a $100,000 commencement bonus. In addition, there will be relocation assistance, CME assistance, medical education debt assistance, health insurance, life insurance, and vacation provided.
Job Summary: We are looking for a skilled and experienced Urologist to join our team in Granbury, TX. The successful candidate will work with one other Urologist and share call. Office space is available and you will be employed by the hospital. Robotics training is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide patient care related to urology, including diagnosis and treatment of disorders and diseases of the urinary tract
• Perform surgical procedures
• Participate in patient education initiatives
• Ensure patient safety
• Create and maintain patient records
• Communicate effectively with colleagues, patients, and families
• MD or DO degree
• Board certification in Urology
• Active medical license in the state of Texas
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Commitment to providing quality and compassionate care
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Experience and Skills:
• At least 2 years of experience in Urology
• Expertise in urinary tract diseases and disorders
• Proficiency in performing urologic surgeries
• Familiarity with medical software
• Knowledge of medical regulations and standards
Why Join Us: This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly skilled and experienced team in a rapidly growing environment. We strive to provide the best quality of care to our patients, and we are committed to creating an environment of collaboration, respect, and mutual support. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for professional development.