Job Title: Urologist
Location: Durant, Oklahoma
Salary: At this facility, Urologists are offered competitive compensation packages and benefit plans. This includes a guaranteed block OR time, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, and other bonus offerings. Additionally, qualified Urologists can take advantage of medical education debt repayment and receive CME, among other benefits.
Job Summary: We are currently searching for three full-time Urologists to join our team in Durant, Oklahoma. Our current community consists of 0.4 Urologists, with two Urologists providing one day of clinic and one day of surgery a week. This position comes with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose, treat, and manage a variety of urological conditions
• Perform surgeries, including laparoscopic, robotic, and open surgeries
• Manage and treat diseases of the male and female urinary tract
• Consult with patients and their families to provide education on preventive care and treatment plans
• Maintain accurate patient records
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best patient care
• Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree from an accredited medical school
• Board certified or board eligible in Urology
• Active license to practice medicine in the state of Oklahoma
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
Experience and Skills:
• Significant experience and/or training in urology
• Extensive knowledge of medical terminology
• Ability to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the field
• Proficiency in the use of appropriate medical equipment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Us: Our team of experienced Urologists are passionate about providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We are looking for an individual who can collaborate with us to ensure the best possible care and outcomes. Our facility is driven by the desire to provide superior patient care and services. We also offer a generous benefits package and a supportive working environment.