We are seeking an Ultrasound Technologist ( RDMS) to join a leading radiology practice. Our services include MRI, CT, digital mammography, ultrasound, pain management, DXA, X-Ray, and image guided biopsies. We use the latest in equipment technology.
- RMDS certification required
- Registered in RVT, OB/GYN, and Abdomen. Breast registry preferred
- BLS certification required
- Previous sonographer experience required
- Ability to work independently.
- Independently perform Ultrasound exams on patients providing high quality images
- Provide clear and detailed information regarding Ultrasound exams and care to patients
- Complete appropriate documentation and obtain interpretation for each exam
- Implement safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures on equipment
- We offer a very competitive hourly rate.
- Sign on bonus.
- Relocation budget.
- full benefits package.