TITLE: Ultrasound Tech
LOCATION: Warden, WA
Would you like to live in an area surrounded by a large freshwater lake that offers 300 plus days of sunshine and work in healthcare organization that loves to accomplish what is best for the community.
The motto is “All of us, for each of you, every time.”
Community is about 25K population, facility serves about 77k. There is a small airport, a University, a nice community that offers something for everyone.
It is known as a Desert Oasis in the heart of the Columbia Basin in Central Washington with 4 seasons and 330 plus days of sunshine.
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Associate in Applied Science – Allied Health Science.
• Registered – ARDMS in abdomen and/or OB/GYN.
• Will consider new grads but prefer 1 year or more experience.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Positions are full time. One is day shift(7:45am-4:15pm), One is evening shift(11am-11:30pm), One is a weekend shift Fri/Sat/Sun(7am-7:30pm).
• Hourly range of $43.75hr-$55.61hr depending on experience.
• Generous shift differentials for evenings($3hr), nights($4hr) and weekends($2.25hr)
• Full benefits package including relocation assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for performing diagnostic ultrasound procedures in a safe and prudent manner for the specific purpose of producing a high-quality diagnostic exam. Procedures will include general abdominal, OB/GYN, and small parts ultrasound exams, venous, and carotid Doppler.
What you can expect is:
• Reports to the Director whom is well respected.
• Great team to work with.