What Will You Do?
The Treasury Manager will manage the corporate cash and corporate investment activities. Additionally, he/she will assist the Vice President of Finance and the Corporate Controller in carrying out many other special projects for the Finance Department.
- Facilitate cash management: balance cash account daily, send international and domestic money wires, print wire confirmations, move money between bank accounts, fund payroll accounts, journalize cash and auto debit transactions daily in International Financial Management Accounting Program (IFM), send monthly wires for funding and payrolls to overseas offices and employees, make monthly/quarterly loan payments, prepare a weekly cash deposit and journal entry summary, prepare a weekly cash report for the Monday management meeting, prepare cash and accounts payable reconciliations, open and maintain new bank accounts and credit card accounts for all companies and forward information on NSF checks and credit card returns to all companies.
- Overseas Office: review monthly expense spreadsheets prepared by offices, send money wires to reimburse for expenses, prepare a monthly dashboard report for International Senior Management which includes product sourcing, returns, and allowances and expenses for each office, work with Tricour on tax payments for offices and other miscellaneous items. Also, assist the international office with their budgets.
- Maintain relationships with all the banks; keep updated on the latest technologies offered by them. Work on various banking projects for our business and analyze the banking costs.
- Report all our investments and calculate on a weekly basis our return and make suggestions to the Corporate Controller on any movement of funds required to maximize returns.
- Prepare cash forecasting tools for both the short term and long positions of the company.
- Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, pay adjustments, etc.
- Coordinate and manage the work of employees by directing members of the team to meet the area’s goals. Audit regularly to ensure standard operating procedures are being adhered to.
- Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring, and administering performance reviews. Recommend, plan and/or implement employee training and skill development activities.
- Audit, maintain and ensure employee time-keeping and absentee records are accurate.
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
- Manage resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods, and materials.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or equivalent work experience, Required.
- Banking, including international banking knowledge.
- Accounting principles
- Documents management system
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet.
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers.
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries.
Benefits We Offer
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount on home furnishings
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Ashley Wellness Centers (location specific) and Medical Tourism
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance