A commercial general contractor in Atlanta GA with over 3 decades of history/experience in building commercial / industrial structures is growing into the Greenville SC / Upstate area and looking to broaden their reach across the Southeast.
They are currently interviewing for a Traveling Superintendent that has experience building (ground-up) commercial & industrial structures & willing to work on remote projects throughout the Southeast.
- The Superintendent will Oversee their project from project start to closeout.
- This person will be like an Ambassador to the client/company by helping to run the project, manage it successfully within budget/timeframe and create a reputation of excellence with the owner/client for future business.
- Projects will include Commercial Industrial structure types:
- Tilt-Wall / Tilt-Up Concrete
- Warehouse or Distribution Center
- Big Box or Large Shopping/Retail
To do that you will:
- Collaborate with Office staff & Trade-Partners to execute the projects.
- Maintain the schedule for the project & ensure timely delivery c/o
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Update and Report to company management throughout the project to collaborate on ongoing progress.
Competitive Salary: $90-120k
Reasonable Bonus: 10% annual profit sharing
Great Insurance: Free Healthcare premiums!
Retirement Plan: 401(k) with match
PTO: 2 weeks vacation + Holidays
Degree is not required but preferred.
Minimum 5-7 years of construction site management experience required.