We are looking for a Traveling Superintendent for our client in Jacksonville, FL. Travel to VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, TN, TX will be required.
The Traveling Project Superintendent is responsible for the planning, coordination, and supervision of all activities of the construction project. Candidates must be a skilled manager and organizer with the ability to lead and motivate people, plan well and expertly execute, ensure overall personnel, and job site safety and effectively communicate and troubleshoot in a timely manner.
- Safely manages project on-site to produce quality workmanship within budget and schedule
- Ensures all company policy, procedures and standards are enforced at the project site
- Builds and maintains good relationships with customers, subcontractors and owners
- Understands and maintains most current contract documents
- Maintains an as-built set of drawings onsite
- Ensures installations are consistent with contract documents
- Knows and understands company’s scope of work for the project
- Plans and supervises the activities of all on-site company employee
- Coordinates and plans the activities of all Century subcontractors
- Collaborates effectively with the Project Manager re: scheduling, cost control and resources
- Assumes responsibility for all project safety
- 3-10 years’ experience in multi-family projects, hotels, senior living construction
- Must be able to perform the physical duties of the role in the work environment