Job Title: Thoracic Surgeon
Location: Vicksburg, Mississippi
Salary: A competitive salary is offered for the position of Thoracic Surgeon. The position also offers a productivity bonus and income guarantee. Commencement Bonus, Student Loan Repayment, Vacation, and CME are also included in the full compensation package.
Job Summary: We are searching for a Thoracic Surgeon to serve a HPSA location in Vicksburg, Mississippi. The successful candidate will provide specialized care for diseases and conditions of the chest, including the heart, lungs, and esophagus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and treat diseases and conditions of the chest, heart, lungs and esophagus.
• Perform surgeries, including open heart surgery and robotic assisted thoracic procedures.
• Monitor and provide patient care pre and post-operatively.
• Provide medical consultation and advice to patients and their families.
• Collaborate with other medical professionals to ensure the best patient care and outcomes.
• Maintain detailed medical records and other documents.
• Adhere to the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct.
• Work with a maximum call of 10 days per month.
• MD or DO degree
• Board certification or eligibility in Thoracic Surgery
• Up to date state medical license
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Positive attitude and a commitment to providing high quality patient care
Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of three years of clinical experience in Thoracic Surgery
• Proficiency in robotic assisted thoracic procedures
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to respond to emergency situations
• Ability to keep up with the latest medical technologies and treatments
Why Join Us: We offer an excellent opportunity for an experienced Thoracic Surgeon to join our team and provide specialized care to patients in Vicksburg, Mississippi. You will be part of a team of dedicated and experienced professionals with the chance to develop your skills and advance your career. You will also have the opportunity to work with the latest medical technologies and treatments. Join us and help make a difference in the lives of our patients.