Support design, development, documentation and production of RF and Microwave components, including active and passive devices, for the telecommunications industry.
*******MUST HAVE STRONG AND DIRECT RF BACKGROUND********
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Follow test procedures, and complete test reports, on tested products.
· Troubleshoot and Optimize discrete Power Amplifier Modules, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA’s) both in Prototype and Production stages.
· Ability to define and construct a test set-up to measure VSWR, Gain, Group Delay and Phase Variation, IP3, P1dB/P3dB compression points, Noise Figure, Harmonics, for Narrow and Broad Band High power Amplifiers.
· Ability to perform RF testing utilizing Network Analyzers, Power Meters, Noise Figure Meters, etc.
· Ability to define and construct a test set-up to measure VSWR, Insertion Loss, Group Delay and Phase Variation for Passive Filtering products.
· Full Understanding and ability to test and optimize DAS (Distributed Antennae Systems) related systems such as Bi-Directional and Tower Mounted amplifier for Public Safety and Carrier applications.
· Ability to read and understand electronic and mechanical blueprints.
· Ability to communicate technically internally and with clients
· Ability to manage tasks and priorities simultaneously and quickly adapt to changes in production requirements
· Ability to document new designs for future repeat orders.
· Ability to read and speak English
· Ability to work well in a group and independently
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to read and interpret documents, such as, safety rules, and operating procedures
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD are a plus.
· Hands on test equipment: Network and Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters,
Noise Figure Meters, microscope, etc.
· A pre-screening questionnaire is required prior to the interview which will access applicable technical capabilities as it applies to the critical requirements of the engineering department.
2-5 years Hands On Experience in testing/optimizing Active/Passive discrete RF component field is a MUST.
DAS related Experience is a Plus
Education: Minimum: ASEE or Equivalent
BSEE is a plus