We are seeking a Technology System Integrator – MFG Automations for a fulltime role in Davenport, IA. This is an on-site role to support the overall business strategy and the site(s) by providing in-depth knowledge of integration architecture to synchronize multiple legacy and new computing environments as we work to deploy next generation Automation, IT Solutions and Emerging Technologies.
The Technology System Integrator will bridge the existing legacy systems and integrate solutions to new technology that supports local manufacturing site. This is a highly visible role that is critical to the overall operations, collaborating with internal and external technology groups is key so the SI will need to be local or willing to relocate.
Come be part of a growing team developing state of the art systems and automations in the manufacturing domain… Apply Today =>
Technology System Integrator – MFG Automations overview:
- Analyze, develop, enhance, and support the integration architecture and environment to enable business processes that span multiple computing environments.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business process integration needs for assigned locations.
- Takes initiative to identify and implement system and/or process improvements to support business objectives.
- Use a combination of leading-edge information technologies along with existing legacy tools to develop and deliver solutions to meet business needs.
- Operate at an expert level in one or more areas of IT technologies and recommends and develops standards in these technologies.
- Is viewed as a leader and change agent within both IT and internal customer community.
- Provide expertise and support for ongoing operations of existing systems, including problem resolution, and instituting preventative measures.
- Interact with systems and business process owners during the deployment of MFG applications projects.
- Effectively utilize project methodology and tools to deliver solutions and communicate status.
- Operate within and influences IS standards and conventions and promotes adherence within the IS organization.
- Pursue continuous learning consistent with changes in technology and uses this to recommend and influence IS direction with these technologies.
Legally authorized to work in the US, not able to sponsor at this time.
Technology System Integrator – MFG Automations qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering being preferred
- 5 + years of experience with software development life cycle, SDLC
- 4 + years of experience in systems integration within the manufacturing domain
- 3 + years of SQL Programming (Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL-Server, SQL, T‐SQL)
- 3 + years of database design experience
- Experience in development, design or use of integration or ETL software such as SSIS, Active-MQ, WebSphere, or Talend
- Technical experience or knowledge of XML, B2MML
- Application experience with Microsoft SQL Server Applications, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Oracle or SAP ERP applications, Rockwell Historian or OSIsoft PI
- Experience in Web Development in Java, .NET, SharePoint Designer or JBOSS
- Manufacturing functional experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ideal to have information systems and functional experience in quality, order management, planning and scheduling, shipping, and operations management projects
- Hands-on automations and system enhancements experience is ideal to help impact the future of company operations, both local and global
Industry: Systems Integrator, Automation, IT Solutions, Manufacturing, SQL Programming, Davenport
Job Code: j-1918