Technical Sales Specialist
This Technical Sales Specialist/Account Manager will support the Sales Department by performing the following duties:
- Engage, qualify, and conduct Needs Analysis to discover and scope customer needs and requirements for company solutions.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to customers. This includes retrofit / up-fit work performed on customer trucks.
- Lead presentations to customers, demonstrate company products, and influence decision-makers in making a product decision.
- Lead, manage, and provide technical input on customer RFQ processes.
- Collaborate across project teams; escalate needs at our company as needed.
- Complete on-site troubleshooting and problem resolutions for sales situations.
- Gather and analyze competitor aspects and identify company value points.
- Support Field Marketing events (tradeshows, Customer Tech Days, etc.)
- Document and track all activity through Salesforce.com including activity reports and opportunity / progress status info.
- Prepare and perform customer follow-up communications, as well as send out product collateral and marketing material.
- Manage confidential information such as pricing and technical information.
- Follow all Quality Management Systems, the Environmental Management Systems, and, when applicable, support global operations in adhering to their systems as well.
- Participate in plant recycling programs.
- Contribute to the achievement of quality/management objectives by ensuring that company policies, procedures, and processes are followed
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technical Field
- 3-5 years’ experience working in similar role, with expertise in fluid management.
- Must be able to travel 25% in assigned region as well as visit HQ in Fort Wayne and Mexico several times per year.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.