Our client is looking for an individual to join a growing team and be responsible for ensuring that solutions for their customers are designed and implemented in an optimal manner and of the highest quality while satisfying business requirements.
- Translate user/business requirements into well designed solutions
- Serve as senior technical lead on key customer projects
- Provide technical oversight to team to ensure the end solution meets the design
- Mentor junior staff members on best practices related to development and configuration
- Work with project managers to estimate level of effort and resources required to implement a solution
- Work with customers and/or internal staff on making technology recommendations, assessing technical feasibility and providing implementation estimates
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least five years of experience administering/configuring Content Management solutions like Veeva, Documentum, or SharePoint
- Experience working in a GxP environment within the Life Sciences industry
- Flexible work environment and ability to telecommute at least 50% of the time
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company 401k with employer contribution
- Company paid STD, LTD, AD&D and life insurance
- Company medical and dental insurance
Preferably, this individual would be located within two hours of the Princeton, New Jersey office but not required.