We are actively hiring for a Tax Senior Associate due to growth in our Asheville, NC office. Flexible locations for the right Tax Seniors are available in North and South Carolina.
Tax Associates, Tax Staff, and Tax Accountants please apply, compensation is based on your previous experience.
About the Firm for the Tax Staff
A Leading Carolina-based accounting and consulting firm that provides a broad spectrum of assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients, is seeking a career-minded CPA/Tax Professional with a minimum of 3 plus years of public accounting experience. Immediate opportunity for partnership, growth and development within the firm. They do promotions/raise twice a year. Flexible work arrangements also available. With 10 offices and growing across the Carolinas and their one-firm approach, they provide the opportunity to work with a wide variety of professionals from 1 year to 40 years of experience. Their alliance with a top 10 CPA firm gives them even further access to highly technical resources and allows them the opportunity to work on large complex projects as well as serve the needs of their local small businesses and neighbors.
Competitive compensation, bonus, relocation and benefits packages!!
Tax Associate Responsibilities
- Manage a group of clients and provide client services in the areas of individual and business taxation
- Manage project deadlines and plan appropriately with associates and senior associates
- Coordinate with the team members on all phases of the Tax engagement
- Review individual and business tax returns and provide timely and constructive feedback
- Provide high-level client service
- Keep current on tax law changes and accounting related developments and best practices.
- Work with team members for continual process improvement
- Participate in practice development and various firm activities
- Develop an area of tax specialization
Tax Associate Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- CPA or EA in progress is a plus
- 1+ years’ experience in a public accounting reviewing both individual and business taxation
Tax Staff Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible work schedules
- Tax Senior
- Tax Staff
- Tax Senior Associate