Tax Manager – Public Accounting
Growing CPA firm in North Phoenix is looking to add a Tax Manager to their staff. If you are waiting to become a Partner in a well established CPA firm within 2-4 years, this opportunity is for you!
Please note, this is an in office position.
Tax Manager Position
- Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance services
- Develop new client relationships
- Manage clients and their expectations
- Manage tax engagements and workload efficiently
- Advise clients on corporate, partnership, individual and trust and estate tax services
- Continue to develop relationships with clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Tax Seniors and Staff
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- Bachelor’s degree in in Accounting or related, Master’s in tax preferred.
- Active CPA
- 8 years of relevant tax experience in public accounting
- 2 years of supervising and training experience preferred
- Proficient in dealing with the IRS
- Experience in signing and e-filing forms 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 1040s
- Ability to be a creative thinker and provide value and ideas to clients and the Firm
- Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills required for managing multiple client engagements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with UltraTax preferred but not required