We have been engaged to find a Talent Acquisition Partner with experience in the recruitment strategy for a large manufacturing facility. Reporting to the site HR Manager and Sr Talent Acquisition Manager, you will play an integral part in providing operations with full life-cycle recruitment, cross segment recruitment expertise on all aspects of the site’s hiring process.
You will attract and select diverse high-performing, high potential candidates who will drive the business forward. Full life cycle recruiting includes consulting with hiring managers to determine critical capabilities, designing the staffing and sourcing strategy, provide market intelligence, pre-screen candidates and facilitate debrief meetings to ensure the highest quality candidates are hired. This role also is responsible for preparing offer proposals and acting as a liaison between the hiring manager, candidate, and vendor management.
Exciting new opportunity with a leading niche manufacturing company. Who Do You Know?
Talent Acquisition Partner qualifications include:
Local to, or able to relocate to Evansville, Indiana, relocation program is available
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, a Master’s Degree in HR or business is preferred
- Must be able to work in the US, company is not able to sponsor at this time
- At least 5 years’ experience in full life-cycle recruitment for high volume positions in a complex, diverse, and high growth manufacturing environment
- Strong computer skills and experience with applicable software (e.g., Applicant Tracking Systems) systems such as Workday and market intelligence tools such as LinkedIn Talent Insights
- Strong relationship building, networking, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to prioritize business and customer needs utilizing strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience providing oversight and management to multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently; adjusting priorities and establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues, removing barriers and leveraging resources
- Experience using various interviewing methods and assessment tools to assess and select the right talent for our organization.
- Ability to lead Talent Acquisition initiatives/projects in addition to managing your daily, hard to fill requisitions
- Data driven professional able to provide peer support/coaching
Industry: Manufacturing, Plants, Talent Acquisition, HR, Human Resources, Workday
Job Code: j-133
Location: Evansville, IN