Location: Pella, IA
Pay: up to 100k
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your leadership skills can shine? Look no further! Our premiere manufacturing client is looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join their global team as a Systems Engineer.
The Systems Engineer is a system thinker who uses your curiosity and ingenuity to identify customer needs, apply industry requirements and understanding of multiple technologies to innovate and optimize complex control systems? In this role you will identify stakeholder needs, derive requirements, conduct tradeoff analysis, develop algorithms and functional architectures, review product design, verify and trouble shoot systems. We are looking for a strong leader to work across a range of engineering disciplines to create unique solutions while having a strong focus on delivery and quality.
But that’s not all. In addition to a competitive salary (up to $100k) and great benefits, you’ll also be part of an organization that prioritizes safety above all else. Our client takes pride in industry-leading safety standards, providing you with a secure and supportive work environment where you can thrive.
1. Assist with gathering customer needs and lead translating these into detailed control system requirements.
2. Lead the definition, analysis and allocation of requirements across the various engineering areas.
3. Develop the high-level system architecture and perform trade-off analysis for design approaches.
4. Plan machine-level system integration and testing approaches and procedures both virtually and physically.
5. Provide technical leadership for a small to medium complex cross functional development projects.
Occasional travel is expected of this position.
HYBRID: Some of a team member’s day-to-day work may be best done at a location other than onsite. Discuss specific arrangements with your manager.