Synthetic Fiber Maintenance Manager – Columbia, SC
- Plan, organize and execute all maintenance related activities to achieve safety, plant uptime and maintenance cost objectives.
- Manage turnarounds and schedule shutdowns to effectively perform maintenance activities while minimizing unscheduled downtime.
- Coordinate with Project Engineer to execute capital improvement projects
- Identify and implement effective maintenance strategies, tools, and best practices to minimize downtime and optimize maintenance costs.
- Effectively utilize site resources to improve uptime and minimize costs.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and programs.
- Professionally manage direct reports (Mechanical supervisor, E&I supervisor, Reliability supervisor), perform evaluations with feedback and manage career development.
- Develop annual budget and manage department cost.
- HS Degree with 10 years of plant maintenance management experience.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in synthetic fiber as a maintenance manager.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Results oriented – ability to translate key area and business needs into the right priorities and actions
Salary is up to $130K + bonus + relocation