We are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst – Planner with experience in demand planning/ forecasting as well as Inventory management and analysis. We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills for a growing industrial manufacturing focused company to maintain and strengthen customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and company profitability in a fast paced environment.
The Supply Chain Analyst – Planner is responsible for market demand and customer analysis to ensure availability of materials to maximize profit and support our customers. This person will collaborate with Sourcing, Customer Management, sales, and logistics teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and to grow a career within a dynamic industry.
On a daily basis, the Procurement Specialist will mainly be responsible for the following:
- Maintain inventory levels based on future customer demands
- Demand planning and management processes for new and existing products
- Develop and execute product demand plans to meet company goals
- Develop seasonal demand forecasts
- Address demand related queries and issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to meet customer demands during challenging times
- Maintain demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy
- Assist in developing seasonal demand forecasts
- Develop demand forecasts based on business trends and demand patterns
- Improve forecast accuracy by working with customers, sales team and supply chain management
- Maintain demand plan to ensure cost effectiveness and to meet customer demands
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Update customers and sales team about product availabilities
- Experience within industrial and/or manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of demand planning processes and concepts.
- Experience in demand planning/ forecasting as well as Inventory management and analysis.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong Business Acumen
- High attention to detail, i.e. utilizing computer software, in self-monitoring the completion of daily tasks, and in customer follow-through
- Professional demeanor with both internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication, i.e discussing product details with the customer
- Accountability in problem solving; initiative in resolving customer issues