– Superintendent with extensive experience on complex ground up projects needed for growing General Contractor in Albuquerque that focuses on multi-family residential, mixed-use and commercial projects, both ground-up and tenant improvements.
– Prefer candidates with at least 8 years experience with Multi-Family / Mixed-Use commercial construction and experience with projects of $100million or more.
– Candidate should be experienced working with all trades/subcontractors.
– Procore proficiency is highly preferred, and should be comfortable utilizing and learning various other construction software applications.
– Looking for “A” players who want to be part of a growing company and not just be another number at a large corporation.
– Looking for team players who have a dedication to their craft and care about quality and always doing the right thing.
Skills and Qualifications Include:
• BS in a Construction related field preferred.
• Multi-Family Construction preferred.
• Podium, Wrap, Construction preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills