Job Overview and Responsibilities
The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities. This position supervises all trade and field personnel as required to successfully complete the projection schedule and within budget.
This includes maintaining the highest quality while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities. Maintains the job site and closes out projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
Following are necessary skills and qualifications for this position:
- Understands the project plans and specifications.
- Coordinates and supervises multiple jobs of all different types in multiple locations simultaneously.
- Ability to self-perform as necessary.
- Directs subcontractors to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule (including Daily Project Logs),identifies, and solves problems.
- Responsible for mentoring and managing team members, and oversight of time management.
- Conduct weekly Forman and safety meetings.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Creates and maintains partnerships with customers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Facilitates activities of project schedule including production tracking and planning, and material equipment procurement and all that is needed for timely execution of project schedule.
- Leader in promoting jobsite safely, encourages safe work practices and recognizing & problem solving potential job site hazards.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze workflows, processes and production and problem solve to resolve, and enforce quality control.
- Develop site utilization and logistic plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to encourage personal and professional development in team members.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and professionalism.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects, detail orientated with strong leadership, communication, problem solving, initiative and team building skill.
- Knowledgeable in computer construction and scheduling software as well as windows applications.
- Ability to accept full-time assignments outside of Colorado.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
This is not intended to be a comprehensive listing of all duties and/or responsibilities.
Compensation for This Position:
The salary range for this position is $85,000 to $120,000 depending on experience and candidate’s capabilities in their role. In addition, the current standard company benefits including paid time off accrual, health, FSA(Flexible Spending Account), dental, vision &life insurance eligibility will be offered per company policy for employees, which is the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Eligibility for company 401(k) plan will take place per company policy and fulfillment of a 90 day wait period. Employer pays 95% for the employee’s health and dental premium and 50% for the dependents’ premium.