We are looking for a talented and ambitious structural engineer with about 4-8 years of experience to help us plant our flag in the southeast as we start to grow the team in the US.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
– Undertaking structural design on exciting, innovative and award-winning projects – (focusing on Timber buildings).
– Collaborating with fantastic architects
– Learning every day
– Innovating and pushing boundaries
– An opportunity to get involved with business development and help grow the Atlanta office.
– Must be motivated, creative, curious, and pleasant to work with
– Must be organized and efficient (but not afraid to get into the weeds)
– Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s preferred.
– Licensed Engineer in the US (PE or SE).
– Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in a similar role.
– Must be interested in mass timber. Mass timber experience a bonus.
– Must care about the planet and strive to find ways to lower our impact
– Valid work status in the US – No Visa Sponsorships at this time
We are a life sciences recruiting firm specializing in biotech, healthcare, hospital, medical devices, pharmaceutical, physician and science roles across the U.S. We have a deep understanding of our industries, as well as industry and location specific recruiting challenges. We embrace those challenges and break through recruiting roadblocks.