What we offer: Let’s look at what we can do for you!
- It’s always bring your dog to work day!
- Education in basic dog obedience and training
- Fun, Dynamic team culture
- Career progression based on performance
- Additional certification programs available
- Competitive wages with flexibility in scheduling
- Paid time off, medical benefits, and company incentives
Now that we have the fun out of the way let’s get into what you can offer us.
- Creates staffing schedule and helps monitor daily schedules
- Maintains optimum staffing and development with all employees
- Leads by example by coaching all on contributing to a positive team-oriented culture
- Delivers written performance reviews and give employees positive acknowledgment when due!
- Help coach the staff on our processes
The Rules by which we live by are:
We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
We STAY loyal to our pack.
We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
We PLAY to our fullest potential.
We TREAT every day like it’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
- Onboard all employees and insure each employee has the correct amount of training
Clean and Safe Environment– to ensure our furry friends are always in a safe and clean environment we take pride in working as a team to get all the nitty gritty complete.
- Maintain and update cleaning schedule, along with holding themselves and team accountable to the safety and cleaning standards.
- Inventory Management of cleaning, dog and First aid supplies.
- Dismisses dogs proactively with ongoing behavior issues and monitors action plans to retain those with minor issues.
Financial and Administrative
- Manages groomers including quality control of work, safety, schedules and client records
- Utilizes training opportunities for the team such as dog injuries, billing issues, or customer complaints
- Maintains controllable expenses within budgetary constraints including forecasting, tracking and ordering supplies, minimizing payroll, and actively looking for new ways to maximize efficiency
- Develops team in up-selling and using dog evaluations to grow revenue
- Communications any concerns or needs to District Manager proactively and partnering after attempting to resolve issues
- Work with team to assure our Quality of Care sets the standards for dog care
Customer Service & Presentation
- Maintains a neat and organized Front Desk team and area at all times. This includes holding team to professional clean dress.
- Sets the example for the team o the 3 S’s (smile, story and satisfaction) and hold accountable to internal and external customer service standards.
- Keeps the team members engaged in their duties.
- Strive for high customer review ratings!
- ENJOY your team! GROW your team! And PLAY to your fullest potential
As the General Manager you are responsible to work with all customers and team members to ensure our customer experience sets the highest standards and satisfaction of our customers.