We’re looking for a sharp Staff Accountant to join a fast-paced Financial Services firm in Chicago, IL. The Staff Accountant will have responsibilities across the corporate accounting, treasury, filing and audit processes.
- Booking, reconciling and reporting on daily cash balances across all entities. Monitoring for daily treasury activity and promptly responding to out of cycle wires.
- Recording cash, fixed asset, prepaid, accounts payable and accounts receivable journal entries. Reconciling these accounts on a monthly basis.
- Managing intercompany accounting across all US and non-US entities
- Invoicing funds and separately managed accounts for related fees and reimbursements and monitoring related cash receipts
- Assisting with annual audits
- Accounting Degree preferred but not required. Should have knowledge of general accounting principles.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience. Audit experience is preferred, but not required.