|Sr. Systems Engineer Novi, MI
Job Summary of the Sr. Systems Engineer:
Our client, a globally recognized brand in automotive embedded technologies, is looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer to work directly with customers who are using the company’s tools for embedded controls development. In this role, you will work through the development life-cycle of projects, which are focused on model-based development of distributed, embedded systems in the automotive industry and related fields. If you have a mix of solid technical and communication skills, this is an ideal position for you.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Systems Engineer:
- Provide application support for current customers and also new business pilots/ POC projects.
- Help customers model and evaluate their software system architectures using our model-based development product.
- Work with the entire software development tool chain to ensure that software designs can be exported to other tools for simulation and code generation.
- Provide consulting and coaching as needed, independently or part of a team.
- Proactively liaison with global product line resources to meet customer expectations.
- Troubleshoot customer issues with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Train new customers on Vector products informally and in a classroom setting.
Qualifications of the Sr. Systems Engineer:
- Bachelors in EE/CE or a related field with 3+ years of experience in automotive electronic/control systems.
- Knowledge of OEM/Tier1 automotive ECU development and testing process.
- Experience as a systems engineer, working with aspects including hardware, software, testing, etc.
- The ability to handle complex technical issues directly with customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presenting, listening and facilitating skills.
Compensation of the Sr. Systems Engineer:
Salary Range: $95,000-115,000/Year, aligned with the experience
Location: Novi, MI
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa sponsorship: H1B transfers available