Job Title: Sr. Structural Engineer Location: Monroe, CT
Pay: 80 – 100K Type: Direct Placement
Our client is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer highly skilled in Building Design to join the team in Monroe, CT.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, providing design solutions that exceed their expectations.
- Perform a variety of tasks including calculations, field observations, report writing and the review and coordination of work.
- Structural systems design, documentation and specification based on sustainable, reliable and cost-effective solutions in compliance with the Local Building Code.
- Review blueprints, plans and change orders to verify structural integrity of materials and designs, and perform complex calculations and use modeling methods to ensure correct results
- Create and present structural overviews for upcoming projects, and develop reports that include technical details for engineers as well as big-picture analysis and cost estimates for project managers and senior executives
- 7-10 years experience in building design using steel, concrete, and timber structural systems, and shall have Revit experience.
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects and overseeing the production of construction documents.
- Connecticut PE license or ability to obtain a CT PE required.
- Good communications skills and the ability to work with a variety of clients is a must.