Sr. PROJECT MANAGER WATER/WASTEWATER
Project Manager Water/Wastewater COMPANY PROFILE:
We are hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader., If selected, you’ll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success.
Project Manager Water/Wastewater BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits include:
Project Manager Water/Wastewater IMPACT:
We seek a proven Senior Project Manager to lead the positioning, development, closing, and delivery of water, wastewater, and stormwater, professional engineering services to key clients throughout the Chicago Suburban and Illinois markets. This leader must be eager and open to continuous growth and improvement.
Project Manager Water/Wastewater DETAILS:
- Mentoring staff, providing career guidance, positioning team for success, and supporting staff development our core values.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with new and existing clients to understand their needs and to ensure that their expectations are exceeded.
- Managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously to lead teams to deliver assignments to the client’s satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
- Client service excellence in engaging, listening, and understanding client needs, to translate these needs into solutions.
- Identifying and leading business development pursuits, developing positioning plans, coordinating and implementing the positioning plans with the team, and preparation of proposals including project goals, client needs, and technical approaches.
Managing staff assignments and workload to position staff to achieve their career objectives and deliver on project requirements.
- Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, asset management, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for treatment plants, pump stations, distribution and collection systems, and associated improvements.
Project Manager Water/Wastewater BACKGROUND:
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Work Experience: Minimum 15 years of work experience in civil/environmental engineering, including business development, client and project management, studies and process evaluations, contract document development, and project delivery.
- Technical Experience: Water treatment process, pumping, and distribution design; lead service line replacement; including facilities up to 100 MGD. Wastewater treatment process, pumping, and collection system design; stormwater management, pumping, and conveyance design; including facilities up to 100 MGD.
- Client Service Experience: Engaging and leading client interactions. Client service including client planning, positioning, relationship development, proposal development, contract closing and negotiations, and project delivery.
- Certifications: Professional Engineering (PE) licensure is required. Illinois PE license will be required within 12 months.
Project Manager Water/Wastewater NEXT STEPS:
Advance Your Career – Apply Today.
Project Manager Water/Wastewater Chicago