|Sr. Project Engineer Novi, MI
Job Summary of the Sr. Project Engineer:
Our client, a market leader in automotive embedded technologies, is looking for a Sr. Project Engineer focused on project management and technical support to clients using their model-based embedded development tool. In this role, you will work directly with clients on model-based development of distributed, embedded systems in the automotive industry and related fields. The position is about 25% project management responsibilities, with the rest focused on technical work with customers.
This is an excellent position for someone who wants to take on project management responsibilities without losing their technical edge.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Project Engineer:
- Create and maintain project plans including work packages, time planning, consolidation with product releases
- Prepare and conduct steering meetings with customers
- Liaison with international PPT teams, especially VA/PPT and VI/PPT
- Establish and drive issue tracking with the customer and the internal team.
- Oversee budgets and invoice triggering.
- Develop project proposals and work package descriptions
- Oversee and perform customer support management
- Provide support for new business pilot/ POC projects at assigned customers
Qualifications of the Sr. Project Engineer:
- BS in Electrical, Computer, or related Engineering fields, with 8+ years of experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management activities.
- Experience in the area of electronic and embedded architecture development for vehicle technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presenting, listening, and facilitating skills.
- Knowledge of OEM/Tier1 automotive ECU development and testing process.
Compensation of the Technical Project Engineer:
Salary Range: $115,000-130,000/Year, aligned with the experience
Location: Novi, MI
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa sponsorship: H1B transfer available