Production, Quality, Engineering, Lean Manufacturing, Process Engineering, Technology, SHEQ, Auto CAD, Microsoft Project (MSP), Project Management
- BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred (other engineering majors with chemical manufacturing experience can be considered).
- 3 -5 years of engineering experience in Project Management, Process Engineering, Quality Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering in chemical processing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of process safety and chemical processes design in a continuous batch operation
- Mixing, reactions, filtration, and filling processes experience.
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing experience preferred
- Automation/PLC experience preferred