Would you like to be a part of a company that’s experiencing explosive growth?
How about working for a company that’s solved a long-standing problem of how to get rid of and what to do about organic waste?
As a Senior Process Engineer you will be designing and commissioning industrial equipment for a variety of plants. In this role you will oversee process engineering for their host of solutions, assist Project Engineers and Project Managers with process-related questions during all phases of a project, and take a leading role in onsite commissioning for new projects.
- Working with sales staff, project managers, and clients to identify project requirements, discuss site-specific issues, and finalize specifications for sales proposals/contracts.
- Assist the engineering team to generate P&IDs, PFDs, and Bill of Materials for equipment to be fabricated.
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting of basic electrical and mechanical issues with pumps, motors, sensors, valves, etc.
- Assist in guiding and directing onsite employees and contractors during project installation and commissioning
- Help train client staff during commissioning
- Follow up with the client after commissioning to monitor system performance and recommend any changes, if needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Min. Bachelors in Chemical Engineering
- 15+ years experience is highly preferred.
- Some experience designing filtration systems for waste, waste-water, chemical, food, beverage, or related systems for industrial or municipal preferred
- An entrepreneurial mindset to help this fast-growing company.
- Must be a strong communicator, with good customer service skills, able to work with internal design engineers and project management teams.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, including overnights and up to 4 weeks at the customer site. Estimated ~50%. During the construction and commissioning phase of a project, expect to be on the customer site during the work week for 1-4 weeks at a time. Expect there to also be frequent overnight or two-day trips.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) and a retirement package
- Company pays 100% of employee’s medical, dental and vision premiums and 50% of the employee’s family’s.