Currently looking to add an Sr Maintenance Manager covering 3 facilities and other outposts. This role is open due to a retirement coming later in the year. The individual in this role will oversee 9 direct reports and 70+ indirect. (Engineers, Managers, Supervisors and Technicians)
In this role:
You will work with and be part of the management team of 500+ full time individuals over all facilities.
- Oversee Reliability efforts of all sites.
- Control multi-million-dollar maintenance budget.
- Responsible for technical decisions and knowledge sharing of MRO for specialized equipment in a bromine producing facility.
- Contribute to project management group to effectively invest capital spend.
- Oversee MRO storerooms with multi-million-dollar inventory levels.
- Review mechanical integrity procedures across all production sites.
- Ensure safe work is performed daily.
- Coach and lead supervisors.
- Provide technical direction on major equipment repair.
- Approve costs, requisitions, best path forward decisions.
- Visible daily in the plants and maintenance shops.
- Provide plan and direction for annual turnarounds.
- Bachelor’s degree required (STEM preferred)
- 10+ years working in chemical operations (batch or continuous)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and understanding of material compatibility
- Previous budget control and contract management experience
- Proven ability to build effective relationships across the organization
Great cost of living area and great for the outdoor enthusiasts.
Very clean facilities and working areas.
Client is putting capital back into these regional facilities with multi-million dollar ongoing projects currently.
There is a sense of pride within the community and employees that work here.
Lets talk if you feel this is an opportunity is one you would like to investigate!