Our client is a specialized, global engineering / manufacturing company based in southeast Pennsylvania. They have been in business for 75 years and boast tremendous stability, employee tenure and sales growth. They innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. They are committed to fostering an environment for every employee that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. The company is driven by a culture of teamwork, innovation, quality, integrity and caring for people.
We are seeking a highly motivated and innovative individual to be a part of our client’s Global Information Systems (GIS) team. As the JDE Sr. Business Analyst, you’ll collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things! You will serve as the liaison between GIS, Sales, Customer Service, and Supply Chain Operations functions. This role will focus on collaborating with internal and external customers to enable sales growth and efficiency. You will serve as the GIS representative for new customer onboarding by facilitating customer setup in JD Edwards E1, order entry setup and order management processes including EDI, order fulfillment processes including warehouse label setup, and transformation into an Inside Sales organization. Preference is for local candidates who will work a hybrid schedule. For an exceptional candidate, a remote arrangement will be considered, requiring trips to the US headquarters in PA during the first month for onboarding.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Develop a strong understanding of existing sales processes, including new customer onboarding, order entry, order management and fulfillment, common customer inquiries, pricing activities, and other sales operations services.
· Serve as an extension of applications teams (ERP, CRM, Infrastructure, Help Desk, etc.) to enhance and improve business processes with automation.
· Identify opportunities to improve external and internal customer experience, including process improvements, system enhancements, or training and adoption needs.
· Document, evaluate, and prioritize global needs from external and internal customers to streamline sales and business operations.
· Analyze, translate, and document business functional requirements into detailed system requirements and screen mockups; communicate system requirements to application teams for implementation.
· Facilitate creation and execution of end user acceptance criteria and test cases for both internal and external customers.
· Train and communicate business process improvements, system automations, and new system features while working to develop functional super-users and empower business self-service.
· Utilize data to enable improved decision-making and demonstrate business value of priorities.
· Collaborate with Director of Commercial Systems, sales leadership, and stakeholders to define priorities, make build vs. buy decisions, manage projects, and identify innovation opportunities.
WHAT YOU BRING
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is required, version 9.2 strongly preferred; experience with JD Edwards’ Demand Schedule Execution is helpful
· Strong understanding of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) systems and documents
· Experience supporting Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Service, Inside Sales, and/or Shipping teams is preferred.
· Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously including requirements gathering, documenting user acceptance criteria, training, and managing project plans
· Ability to work independently in a high demand environment, self-starter, highly motivated, and highly organized with attention to detail
· Demonstrable business process knowledge, preferably through experience in the Manufacturing industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an engaging personality
· Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
· Experience creating process maps and implementing process improvement
· Ability to travel 2-4 weeks per year
· Willing to travel to the US HQ weekly, during the first month for onboarding
· Legally authorized to work in the USA without any form of sponsorship, now and in the future.