We are seeking a Sr. Java Developer candidates for our Cleveland, Ohio area client. This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader and a great Fortune 500 organization.
Will be responsible for the design, development, integration, implementation, and support of web-based application software in a full-stack service-provider environment. The developer will support one of the company’s internal divisions and marketing and sales force effectiveness tools, including the primary in-house CRM platform, and various store and other applications which help to sell to and service those customers.
This role provides development and technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates, and works closely with other developers as a mentor. As a technical specialist, this position also works with lead engineers and architects in continuous improvement initiatives, code reviews, and technical strategy.
Benefits of this position:
Formal Education & Certification
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology field of study (e.g., Information Technology, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Systems Management, Mathematics) or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge & Experience
5+ years of IT-related experience.
· 5+ years of experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
· 5+ years of full-stack Java Web development experience:
o Additional experience in React, Vue.js, Java Spring Boot, Junit, Karate, Maven, Docker/K8S, and/or AWS is a plus
· 3+ years of experience in Relational Database Management Systems (preferably MariaDB/MySQL or Oracle), including advanced use of SQL and database management constructs.
· 3+ years of experience with either Microservices or Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture and Object-Oriented analysis and design (OOAD).
· 2+ years of experience in front-end web design, preferably with a Responsive Design focus.
· Experience working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.