Our company creates technology that solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World class manufacturing is a journey and it is our talented people who lead us on this quest.
The Senior Internal Auditor performs independent audits on all aspects of ’s operations as contained in our Internal Audit Charter to ensure established policies and procedures are followed, and operational and financial standards are met.
- Review and interpret pre-audit file analysis and audit data as well as perform target sample selections using Data Analytics platforms
- Plan, perform & lead functional, compliance & other audit activities, within specified time periods
- Create & maintain audit files and documents work performed to department standards
- Identify gaps in internal controls and provide recommendations for improvements where necessary
- Evaluate audit results to determine the quality and effectiveness of internal operating policies, internal controls, regulatory requirements, administrative procedures & reporting practices
- Draft formal, clearly written, and complete audit reports summarizing findings, conclusions, and recommendations
- Use Internal Audit databases to aid in the writing of the report(s) and archive of audit results
- Follow up with stakeholders on any recommendations or corrective actions to internal or external audits to ensure continued process improvement & compliance, when required
- Assist in the coordination of internal audit activities with external Auditors and any other required audit/examination teams
- Provide assistance in performance of investigations of improper activities including potential fraud matters
- Self-develop skills & experience in relevant audit specialties
- Handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned from time to time by Internal Audit department management
Knowledge and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information systems is required
- CPA, CIA designations preferred; CISA and CFE designations are considered an asset.
- 4+ years of audit experience in a manufacturing environment, experience in automotive industry would be an asset; this experience includes operational, financial and compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley) audits.
- IT auditing and fraud investigation experience is also considered an asset.
Skills and Competencies:
- Technically competent in the field of accounting and auditing
- Working knowledge of Altryx software a plus.
- Good working knowledge of SAP R/3 or SAP S/4 HANA and familiarity with other ERP solutions such as QAD, CMS and Trans4M would be an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with the use of Data Analytics Platforms such as Power-BI, Tableau or ACL would be an asset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attentive to detail, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders in a professional and confidential manner while maintaining composure and tactfulness in stressful and potentially adversarial situations.
- Strong personal values, ethics, and integrity consistent with those of International’s corporate values, including working with and handling of confidential data
- Regular overnight travel 50% of the time. Travel changes due to unplanned demands may arise from time to time.
- Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.