What will your day look like?
You will be is responsible for management of the entire life cycle of projects or programs from initiation through execution and evaluation. The scope includes Alliant’s overall enterprise portfolio and specific Information Security projects. The Sr. ISPM serves as a leader for critical thinking and managing the productivity pace as well as ensuring a financial focus with emphasis on priorities and targets. The incumbent provides guidance to the project team and strives to ensure that the project aligns with other projects, objectives, and goals. The Sr. ISPM creates a collaborative team environment with all business and technology partners to accomplish tasks with a high degree of quality. General direction is received from the Sr Manager, Application Security.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Manage numerous complex Information Security projects simultaneously with various priorities and stakeholders.
- Strong ability to positively influence others across functional areas and achieve buy-in to drive cultural and organizational change initiatives.
- Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution, monitoring and delivery of one or more initiatives simultaneously.
- Hold project team members accountable to on-time completion and quality of project deliverables and milestones.
- Manage day-to-day activities of project team members to proactively identify and resolve issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of the project.
- Define project scope and schedule, identify resources needed to complete projects on-time and on-budget. Prepare project charter, conduct project kick-off meetings, lead planning/requirements sessions.
- Prepare communication plan, and other standard methodology deliverables required for the project. Develop and manage the risk management plan. Manage issues.
- Manage project progress and remove obstacles to success. Manage the project budget and schedule.
- Prepare and distribute status reports to leadership, sponsor, stakeholders, and project team.
- Monitor internal and external dependencies, risks, and potential roadblocks.
- Drive the timely completion and successful coordination of individual tasks as well as the overall project/program implementation. Ensure quality of relevant deliverables.
- Works with Business Analyst to ensure requirements align with project scope.
- Work effectively across multiple teams to align Information Security requirements that will meet the business need while fulfilling security standards and expectations.
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants to this position must either have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered (proof of vaccination is required), or be willing to submit a negative COVID-19 test result in advance of each visit to a facility.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree , required, and you have:
- 7+ years demonstrated project management experience, required
- 3+ years demonstrated project management experience driving Information Security or Information Technology projects, required
- Strong understanding of Project Management processes and practices
- Knowledge or certification in Scrum or agile software development
- Solid issue and risk management skills
- Familiarity with InfoSec concepts and issues
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (preferred)
- Knowledge on FFIEC, NIST or other technical & security control frameworks
- Proficient in MS Project, Visio, and Office Suite
- Highly effective time and project management skills
- Proven ability to execute on project deliverables
- Technical aptitude and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Effective communication and presentation skills
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off