A leading global automotive tier one supplier has an immediate need for a Sr. HR Business Partner in Columbus, OH corporate office. Hybrid remote work environment, excellent benefits package, flex time program, matching 401K plan and relocation package are available for qualifying candidates.
We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals. Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with management and provide daily HR guidance
- Provide direction to Region’s HR manager team
- Support and provide guidance as Regional HR management
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or a related discipline, master business degree preferred
- 10 years of HR exp.
- Professional Certification: PHR, SPHR, or other relevant professional certification highly desirable
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time