We have been engaged to find a Sr Food Scientist with experience working on product innovations, development, and commercialization to new and existing products in the markets.
Product Sr Food Scientist duties:
- Advising as the technical lead from R&D
- Identify product growth and new product opportunities
- Engaged with literature and analytical advancements in the markets
- Enhance technical leadership in product and process development and improvement
- Develop and implement innovation roadmap market plan(s) aligned to the business
- Cross-functional team functions to include marketing, insights, sales, ops, food safety quality and regulatory
- Develop short and long-term testing programs for experimental and commercial products
- Collaborate with sales, management, and marketing partners to identify customer needs and translate these into new product development opportunities.
New career opportunity with a globally inclusive market leader in product innovations and food production. Who Do You Know?
Product Sr Food Scientist qualifications:
- BS degree in Food Science or related fields is required
- MS or PhD are preferred
- 4+ years of engineering experience, can be combined with educational work and research
- Experience formulating wet pet food or extruded pet food products is ideal
- Hands-on experience with thermal processing for food production
- Manufacturing or operations environment, University or Commercial Scale
- Experience with statistical modeling and interpretation of data
- Continuous improvement events such as Kaizen, Six Sigma, or Lean Processes is ideal
Industry: Food Science, R&D, Animal, Pet Food, Ingredients, Food Production
Job Code: j-1189