Our client is a multi billion dollar public company in the healthcare industry. Hybrid schedule with flexibility
They are seeking a highly motivated team member who has strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work cross functionally, as well as independently. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic FP&A team and be the subject matter expert on Corporate FP&A. The Senior Financial Analyst will provide planning, forecasting and month end support for on-going operations as well as support ad hoc analysis and projects.
Key Job Activities:
- Collaborates with Business Partners to analyze current and historical business trends, consolidating the financial results and providing the narratives to key business stakeholders.
- Assists in development of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial packages and presentations for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Perform forecasting, long-range planning and budget activities
- Drives process improvement to ensure data quality and reporting standards for both financial and non-financial information
- Execute on initiatives that create value through cost management, process improvements, and/or improve the quality of deliverables to stakeholders
- Supports potential ad-hoc analysis as requested.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, with a strong attention to detail and follow up
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, meet or exceed deadlines and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced and service-oriented environment
- Strong presentation and communication techniques – verbal and written
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills and advanced knowledge of excel
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP, a plus