6 Degrees Executive Search, and 6 Degrees Consulting are looking to expand their teams in the Chicagoland area. We are looking for self motivated, personable individuals to join our team of veteran financial recruiters and consultants. Our compensation and benefit package is highly competitive. We take pride in our corporate culture, and our environment is flexible, and fun.
For more info about the 6 Degrees companies, you can find us on the web at: www.6Degreesinc.com
• Identify and generate new business with C-level decision-makers to maintain pipeline of requisition flow and develop long-term business relationships.
• Meet with hiring managers and key stakeholders to understand their business needs, develop job descriptions and recruiting strategies, and determine the traits and attributes the ideal candidates should have to be considered for placement.
• Network and recruit experienced accounting and finance professionals for placement in management and executive roles through networking, cold-calling, warm calling, database mining, social media platforms, industry events, etc.
• Thoroughly screen, interview and qualify candidates for placement in management and executive roles, ensuring each candidate presented to our clients meets or exceeds their expectations.
• Set and attain strategic and financial goals within the executive search practice and the firm.
• Cross-sell the firm’s multiple service lines and promote brand awareness through client and candidate interactions, and as a member of accounting and finance related professional organizations.
• Research new clients, their industries and markets to better understand their needs and provide multiple service solutions.
• Bachelor degree in a business related discipline
• 2+ years of recruiting, sales or consulting experience in professional services, preferably in the accounting and finance arena
• Previous experience as an accountant or finance professional preferred
• Agency or third party recruiting experience desired, but not required
• Strong behavioral interviewing skills and the ability to assess a person’s experience and qualifications
• Exceptional business development skills with a proven track record of success
• Well-networked throughout the Bay Area within the accounting/finance community, particularly at the Controller, CFO and CEO level
• Strong business acumen, preferably acquired through professional work experience in which strong financial management skills were required
• Self-starter and highly motivated with a strong work ethic and impeccable integrity
• Team oriented with a desire to help grow a successful practice and support the firms strategic initiatives
• Exceptional ability to quickly develop strong relationships with internal staff and clients
• Proven ability to manage time well in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team-oriented environment
• Experience managing multiple projects and relationships while meeting critical deadlines
• Familiarity with web-based database systems
• Limited travel to client sites as needed