SR EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION ANALYST (HYBRID)
Palm Bay, Florida
100-150K + Paid Relocation + Full Benefits
Hybrid Work Location: You will need to live within commuting distance to our Palm Bay, FL location. Work from home schedule will be dictated by the manager and business needs.
The Principal of Executive Compensation will report to the Director of Executive Compensation and will serve as the subject matter expert on all exec comp matters, with responsibilities as outlined below.
- Assist with the design, development, and implementation of executive compensation programs and policies, leveraging “next” practices across corporate America.
- Act as subject matter expert regarding emerging / evolving external market trends in executive compensation that impact the design and disclosure of executive programs, including corporate governance, legislative / regulatory landscape, proxy advisor policies, and investor issues.
- Review executive program effectiveness and model potential program changes.
- Ensure executive compensation program compliance with internal and external governance / regulatory / reporting requirements.
- Perform industry research and financial analysis related to compensation strategy and design, utilizing external peer data from surveys, proxy disclosures and other resources to determine market best practices.
- Collaborate with the VP, Total Rewards along with the Chief Human Resources Officer and develop materials for the company’s Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors; manage the process and timeline for Committee meeting preparation.
- Work closely with Corporate Secretary’s office on required regulatory filings, including project management and development of the company’s annual proxy statement, development of compensation-specific elements such as the CD&A and proxy tables, and ensuring necessary documentation to support internal audit / review.
- Partner with Finance on the development and communication of financial performance measures as they relate to executive programs and support ongoing monitoring / measurement.
- Conduct financial analysis of potential long-term incentive design changes, equity plan shareholder proposals, program communication, and associated reporting and compliance.
- Assist with equity administration workstream including the granting, vesting and reporting of awards.
- Manage / direct the work of external vendors / consultants, as necessary.
- Support ongoing communication of the company’s executive compensation programs and policies.
- Prepare all executive compensation planning materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience, or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior related experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 16 years of prior related experience.